Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Dia&Co Box #2

Hi lovely people!


I am back with a review of my second box from Dia&Co. For those who don't know, Dia&Co is a subscription service where a stylist picks 5 items according to your style. You choose which items to keep and send the rest back. For more details please visit here:


Dia&Co


----------------------------------------------


First item up is the Hayden LA / Diana Lace Tunic in pink (size XL) for $35.00.





I am a little unsure about this top. The first time I tried it on I wasn't a fan but I waited a few days and tried it again and I'm becoming a fan. The only downside is that its hard to keep the elastic on my arm, it keeps wanting to snap back up. I also don't have a bra or undershirt I could wear with this to make it look right. The lace details around the hem is adorable and I really like the V-shape in the back. I love the color and color alone it fits right in with my wardrobe but I'm still undecided. What do you guys think?


-------------------------------------------


Next up is the Eunishop / Meadow Top in grey (size 1X) for $42.00.





I was excited to try this top on but after trying it I'm unsure. I really am not a fan of front pockets on my body type and I feel that's the only thing setting me off of this piece.The front fabric is a chiffon feel but a bit thicker, and the back is knit. The sizing is pretty accurate on it, fits a little large but I think it helps going large with these styles anyway. The fabric felt amazing and I love the back detail but I don't see myself grabbing this out of my closet to wear. Would love to hear your opinions!


------------------------------------------


Last I have two pieces. The 5th piece in my box were some jeggings that unfortunately did not fit me at all so I won't be covering them.


Linen Pebble Scarf in Light Blue for $38.00


Swak / Knit Maxi Skirt in teal (size 1X) for $49.90





I like the pattern of the scarf a ton, and my stylist told me she picked it just for me based off my pinterest board but it's so itchy! Which, I get it, linen is itchy. I am just a soft fabric person. I am still undecided on the scarf. I love the look of thickness it gives but I don't know if I would wear it often due to the feel of the fabric.


The skirt is very soft and flowy. The pictures make it out to be more blue but its more on the teal/green side. One of my favorite colors and for once a full length skirt! Most of the maxi skirts I've tried in the past still don't cover my long legs. I think I'll be keeping this for sure I just need to research the best things to pair with maxi skirts since I've never had one that actually fit properly.


------------------------------------------


Thanks for tuning in and if you want to try out a personally styled box of your own head here!




As always have a fantastic day!























No comments:

Post a Comment