Monday, July 25, 2016

Pusheen Box #1 Summer Box!

Hello everyone!


Today I'm covering my Pusheen subscription box and all the adorable things I got in it!

I decided to start this subscription service after seeing my friend receive this super cute Pusheen planter. I was certainly not disappointed! The Pusheen box subscription goes by season, so they'll have four boxes a year. You can cancel pretty much at any time. Boxes are generally priced around 50$ but can be discounted if you subscribe for longer. Most the items will be exclusive to the Pusheen box of that season and you'll get a cute variety of items.


First off, the box itself is utterly adorable.


Look at those little feet!!

The box was a decent size and I just want to keep the box itself too it's so cute.
Looking inside this box is like Christmas in July. I couldn't wait to check everything out!




Now that we have seen everything briefly, we'll take a deeper look at all the exciting things.


First up was the vinyl figure.



I really love Mermaid Pusheen so to get a vinyl on my first box was just super exciting to me. This is a decent sized vinyl figure about 5 inches long and 3 1/2 inches tall. Very solid feeling figure that is exclusive to this Pusheen box.


Next up are the flip flops!



These guys are really cute but I don't see myself wearing them outside the house. They don't feel like they can withstand much and I can't get the "M" logo off without damaging the print. I was sent a size M and they fit near perfect to my foot size which is a size 10. These may be the one item I dislike in this box, but they're still cute.


Following is one of my favorite items....



Reusable cup with Mermaid Pusheen! I was actually contemplating buying one of these Pusheen cups but decided to wait to see what was in my box. What a good decision! I got one AND it has my favorite Pusheen on it!


The sunglasses are pretty cute and feel pretty good quality for those types of sunglasses. The Pusheen print on them is super cute. I'll most likely keep them in my car for those days I forgot my normal sunglasses.


Following after this are some more cute items!



Above we have a Pusheen iron on patch, a Pusheen compressed beach towel, and a Pusheen beach ball!


The Pusheen beach ball, although I don't have a picture, ends up being about 10x10 inches. It is certainly adorable and has little feet and ears that fill with air as well. I'd love to take this out to a pool or a beach and have some fun!

The beach towel after being washed is about the size of a normal beach towel and surprisingly thick for how small it appeared in compressed form. The print on it is very cute as well. I apologize I don't have a picture of the towel expanded and washed.


The patch is well, a patch of Pusheen with sunglasses as you can see. Very cute indeed! I usually end up never using patches though because I can never find anything permanent enough in my wardrobe or bags to keep them on.


Last we have the travel bag and ice tray!



The travel bag is about 20" by 14" and made from a typical canvas you'd see on nicer canvas tote bags. I think it'll be very cute to carry around and is done in a duffle bag style.


The ice cube trays are pretty straightforward, and I'm excited to use them! The best part about these silicone ice cube trays is that they can be used for much more than ice. Food wise you can use it for ice, jello, gummy candy, chocolate, or popsicle molds. For other purposes you can use it for resin casting. Do not mix the two though, once you use resin you can't put food products back in it for your own safety.



That's it for the summer Pusheen subscription box! Are you going to order your own for the fall season? Let me know in the comments below!



And last but not least, I'll leave you with another daily outfit! (See I told you I don't get to dress up much.)




-Shoes and bag from Ross. Top and leggings from Maurices













































No comments:

Post a Comment